Thread: Moving Offices

Savanna Forti is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Moving Offices

Our company decided to move on a much bigger space preparing for a possible expansion by the near future. Aside from the stressful physical movement, I worry about the difficulty moving all relevant files, documents, as well as the system itself. I find it really compromising but what can I do??? I know that there are some IT companies offering services on how to safely and securely move sensitive files and systems. Anyone who has experienced the same? What provider did you worked with?

scourgebicycle is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Of course, there are companies out there who offer IT services. They can provide complete IT support while you focus on more important matters. We recently hired Parachute for their email services I believe they have IT office moves services too. Check their profile online.

Savanna Forti is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scourgebicycle View Post
    We recently hired Parachute for their email services I believe they have IT office moves services too. Check their profile online.
    Hi there! I hear a lot of buzz about Parachute since we live in the area where there main office is but people I know mostly hire them for IT consulting here in San Francisco. I didn't know they also offered office moves services. We have started the move last week but most files are still in the old office. Do you think it's too late for us to give them a call? I hope not. Maybe it would just be best if I called them directly..lol. Thanks again!

saraheil111 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

It all will come with time. We were also moving to other office, and it all of course require the time and the efforts. In some time you will already forget about that. Also if you need some great helper for thesis proposal , you may hit me, will be glad to help.

MikeH is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Moving Offices

Quote Originally Posted by Savanna Forti View Post
    Hi there! I hear a lot of buzz about Parachute since we live in the area where there main office is but people I know mostly hire them for IT consulting here in San Francisco. I didn't know they also offered office moves services. We have started the move last week but most files are still in the old office. Do you think it's too late for us to give them a call? I hope not. Maybe it would just be best if I called them directly..lol. Thanks again!

Parachutte is good, but in San Francisco we hired another IT services company, one which also provides azure and aws consulting. We are happy about it because it was a lot of work and we were actually looking for AWS tech partners to handle few migrations, backup services, optimization etc. Moving to a bigger office can be problematic especially if you don't have the workforce to do it and hiring IT professionals might take longer that you thought.

andrewetheridge is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

It is better to hire an IT company to make sure that your files are safe.

bobbydilan is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Isn't it good?