Thread: How to buy domain without violating trademark?

Davidwatson is offline Member
    Servers
    Go Daddy
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default How to buy domain without violating trademark?

Hello to all,

I am here for some advice, please suggest me, How to buy domain without violating trademark?

Promotional Product Supplier | Corporate Gifts Ideas | Corporate Gifts in Delhi

Alan B is offline Super Moderator
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Perhaps you should explain what you mean.

If you want to register a domain name which is already used as a trademark or brand by an existing business, then even if you are able to register the domain name you may still not be able to fully use it. The trademark owner could threaten legal action.

If you want to know if a proposed domain name is already trademarked, you could do a trademark search. There are firms that specialize in searching registered trademarks and advising on possible issues.
    I am not WHB staff and I am not paid.
    I provide help in these forums on my own time.

EricBowe is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

The primary thing not to overlook if you want to avoid problems with violation of trademark is the trademark database of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Seeking this database gives all of you enrolled trademarks and all trademarks for which enlistment is pending. You ought to scan for your proposed stamp as well as for different imprints that are consistently close, for example, equivalent words and variation spellings, for example, grill and grill. Furthermore, you ought to likewise seek the Web everywhere and any business name registers, for example, thomasregistercom. Have a look there. There are so many relevant information about that in internet.

bennimo is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Another thing to note is you'll probably be better off making sure any domain name you want to use is available first - there are loads of WHOIS tools to out there to check this, all for free. That way you don't have to waste time looking for possible copyright infringements for domains that you wouldn't be able to register anyway.

skyhost92 is offline Banned
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

As more organizations move to put data and items onto the Internet, the conflicts over Internet area names turn out to be more normal. These conflicts are testing the law and the Internet people group to grow new techniques and legitimate principles that satisfactorily address the values included. This page examines area names and the determination of space name debate by the Internet people group. On the off chance that you are searching for practical domain registration hosting administrations then you should attempt us at any rate once.