Thread: Coupons and Discounts

GoldenAirways is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Coupons and Discounts

I am soon going to sign up for a reseller package, but I was looking arround for coupons for WHB and found this: http://www.web-hosting-top.com/web-h...-code-discount
    75% of Shared and Reseller hosting. I tried putting it in on the website but it doesn't seem to work. And it says it doesn't expire either. But out of interest, is there any 'Real' discounts or coupons for reseller hosting? I am not saying it certainly isn't real, just that it doesn't look and work real. Thanks.

Plus... with WHMAutoPilot, how does it work when your are setting your site up. Does it automaticly submit the packages and stuff to the website directly? Thanks.

Maxim M. is offline WeeHBie
    Servers
    webhostingbuzz.com
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hi,

GONECRAZY was offered to our affiliates for a limited period of time. it expired and is no longer available.

As for WHMAutopilot, can you please clarify your question a bit?

Maxim M. is offline WeeHBie
    Servers
    webhostingbuzz.com
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

If you're asking about our WHM Autopilot software offer, we provide the free license upon the request at https://whbsupport.com and it is then possible to setup it legally from the official web site following the instructions

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Oh, right. Thats why its such a big discount then. lol
    By WHMAP, I mean when you are adding all the packages in and other sections of the website simlair to that, does them details go straight to the website or do you have to manully type it in yourself. Because I have just canceled another reseller package which you had to manully put in the specs and all that, it was quite annoying which is why I cancelled.

Also, I tried to purchase a Lite reseller package just a few minutes ago and when I get to the part where you have to link your card or something like that in paypal, I kept putting in the right details and it didn't let me buy it. Which annoyed me as I was hopeing to start working on my site and get another site up there. I wonder if you could help me with it, of if I just paid direct through PayPal. Thanks.

Anna M. is offline Senior Member
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

We do not support WHMAP, we provide WHMAP license free of charge only.
    So unfortunately we can't answer this question, as, I suppose, it's some specific feature of WHMAP, which may or may not be altered and does not depend on type of hosting plan. Assume you need to contact WHMAP support in order to get more details.

As for PayPal error, please contact our payment processors 2CheckOut at 2co.com, providing them with an error message you get, they will gladly assist you.

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

I don't actually get an error message. I just get put back to the form again. I will give it ago again today and if it doesn't work I might contact 2checkout. Thanks.

Matt R. is offline WeeHBie
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Please contact billing if you have further problems... we'll get this fixed for you.
    Matt Russell
    WebHostingBuzz CEO

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mattdrussell

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

I have decided now that I am going to leave my reseller project for now. I am maintaining 1 website already so I have alot on my hands. But in the near future I will consider starting my reseller biz with you. Thanks for the support though.

andresmicheal is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Coupon Code

The coupon codes and discount offers are newly things which have been introduced to the E-commerce websites and people are really taking the advantages of it by purchasing anything through this coupon codes and discount. Visit Now

mizzy is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Thank you for this post!

johnkevinn87 is offline New Bee
    Servers
    BayPerfect
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Fast 8 Vin Diesel Jacket

One essential tip for perceiving a cowhide Fast 8 Vin Diesel Jacket of the most noteworthy quality is to take a gander at the extent of the calfskin boards used.You will see that this calfskin jacket utilizes only two full length boards on the front and back.