Thread: pre sale question

tayeh10 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default pre sale question

Hi,

I want to buy a reseller in few days, in the website I see that the traffic is 300 GB, my question is can I upgrade just the traffic in the future?

the second question, I have now two sites and domains and I want to move him to my reseller account? How can I do that?

how much domains without cpanel can I make?

I talk about the LITE Reseller.

Thanks..

Elena O. is offline Administrator
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hello,
    Sorry for the delay with the reply.
    Here are the answers to your questions:
    1) If you need more traffic the only was is to upgrade to the higher hosting package that has bigger quotas;
    2) In order to add some domains to reseller account it is needed to add packages in WHM first and then to create separate cPanel account using the certain package. On Reseller Lita plan you will be able to add 200 such cPanel accounts and each of them can have unlimited amount of addon domains (domains that you add inside cPanel account);
    3) Not sure if I got the last question correctly, can you please specify what you mean saying 'without cpanel'?

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,
    I mean just to reserve the domain without website and space.

I plan to open website to sell web hosting, why if i want to increase just the bandwith i want to upgrade hole the package reseller?
    but I just want to upgrade the bandwith?

Thanks..

Maxim M. is offline WeeHBie
    Servers
    webhostingbuzz.com
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hello tayeh10,

Our company provides hosting services only. We do not handle domain registrations. However, we offer the certain number of free domains (1 with Lite) for our customers. Those are registered with our partner NameCheap.com. But you can host as many domains as you wish. You just need to register them and point to our server.

Unfortunately we do not allow partial upgrades. It is possible to switch to a new package only.

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hi,
    thanks to the reply..

I want to understand something in the lite reseller I can register 200 domains with cpanel?
    but I can't register just domains?

other question if in the future I want to move my domains and sites (all the reseller) to another reseller service company, can I do this? and you let me to move them?

can I use nulled scripts in my sites?

Thanks..

Helen K. is offline Senior Member
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Dear tayeh10,

You cannot register 200 domain names on Lite reseller package, you can only create 200 cpanel accounts for the domain names you will register with another registrar company and point them to our server. Anyway we will be able to register only 1 domain name for you for free on RLite package. The rest you will need to register by yourself if there is necessity in 200 cpanel accounts.

You will be able to transfer your sites easily to another hosting company, you will just need to create backups of all of your sites in cpanel, download them and upload to a new server or you can arrange with that company for transferring your backups directly from our server to their one (they will need to perform the transfer and also take into consideration that your account shouldn't be suspended so they could have access to the server). What about domain name that we will register for you, you won't be able to transfer it, unless you pay 15 $ and create free account with Namecheap.com, in this case we shall push your domain name to your account and you will be able to transfer or point it wherever you want. Concerning domain names registered by you, you will just need to go to your domain control panel and point them to another server.

Unfortunately it'll be impossible to use nulled scripts on all of our servers. Please have a look at our Acceptable Use Policy: http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/acceptable-use-policy.php
    and at our Terms: http://www.webhostingbuzz.com/terms.php

Alan B is offline Super Moderator
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

WHB does not provide domain registration services. There are no tools here to allow you to register new domain names. You would have to do that at a domain registrar.

Once you have the domain names, you can create cPanel accounts for each of them. That will allow you to have mail, web site, and other services for each of them. If you don't want that for these domains, you can instead create a simple parking page for them, if you just want to "park" them.
    I am not WHB staff and I am not paid.
    I provide help in these forums on my own time.

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply..

I want also to sell domains? Can I do that?

Another question, if one from my costumers install a nulled script? what you do to my reseller?

If I buy the reseller directly from the visa not by paypal, when i get the information to my site and access information?

And the same question, if I buy by paypal?

How time it take to point the domain to the cpanel?

Thanks..

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tayeh10 View Post
    I want also to sell domains? Can I do that?
    As I said, WHB does not provide domain registration services. There are no tools here to allow you to register new domain names. You would have to do that at a domain registrar. So, yes you can sell domains, just as you can sell cakes. Neither function has anything to do with WHB.

To register and sell domains you might want to get an eNom account. I can set you up with an eNom account that lets you register com/.net/.org/.us/.biz domains for $9.60, and register other domain extensions at varying prices.

Another question, if one from my costumers install a nulled script? what you do to my reseller?
    You are responsible for your clients' behaviour. If one of your clients abuses the server or spams, your account may be suspended.

If I buy...
    I don't know the timing of account setup. WHB staff would have to comment. I do think it is fairly quick, within a few hours.

How time it take to point the domain to the cpanel?
    At the domain registrar you would enter the WHB nameservers. For a newly registered .com domain, it will resolve to the WHB server within a couple of hours. So, if you have already created the cPanel account, then you would see the domain resolve to the web page quickly. Other domain extensions that don't have rapid propagation could take a day or two. Those propagation delays are not in the control of WHB: they are normal and have to do with domain registry issues and DNS lookup and caching issues.

Servers
    webhostingbuzz.com
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alan B View Post
    You are responsible for your clients' behaviour. If one of your clients abuses the server or spams, your account may be suspended.
    In this case we usually suspend the abusive resold account only, not the whole Reseller.

chinchillables is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim M. View Post
    In this case we usually suspend the abusive resold account only, not the whole Reseller
    That's more practical. I don't understand how a person should be responsible for his client. That's like me and you meeting for the first time and I give you a pair of shoes, we're then walking down the street, and you just kick a pigeon because you HATE birds. Well this just happens to be a no-kick pigeon zone... should I have to pay a fine too just because it's my shoes that your wearing?

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Any reseller must be responsible for his clients' behaviour. WHB does not have any relationship with the reseller's clients. The reseller is the one who approves the end client and receives revenue from him, so it is the reseller's responsibility to monitor the client's use of resources and to ensure that client accounts are not used for spamming or other abusive and/or banned activities.

greymatter is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alan B View Post
    Any reseller must be responsible for his clients' behaviour. WHB does not have any relationship with the reseller's clients. The reseller is the one who approves the end client and receives revenue from him, so it is the reseller's responsibility to monitor the client's use of resources and to ensure that client accounts are not used for spamming or other abusive and/or banned activities.
    That could be difficult to do...how can make sure the clients are on the up n up?

Servers
    webhostingbuzz.com
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Reseller needs to do regular audits checking the load his accounts cause to the server. Appropriate measures need to be taken opportunely in order to avoid the web hosting company's interference, which 9 times of 10 results in abusive account suspension.

Hosting your content on shared server, you are responsible for the neighboring users. It is unacceptable to consume more than the fair share of system resources. That's why we suspend accounts violating our policy. We do that to guarantee the whole server stable operation.

jon777 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helen K. View Post
    Dear tayeh10,

You cannot register 200 domain names on Lite reseller package, you can only create 200 cpanel accounts for the domain names you will register with another registrar company and point them to our server. Anyway we will be able to register only 1 domain name for you for free on RLite package. The rest you will need to register by yourself if there is necessity in 200 cpanel accounts.

You will be able to transfer your sites easily to another hosting company, you will just need to create backups of all of your sites in cpanel, download them and upload to a new server or you can arrange with that company for transferring your backups directly from our server to their one (they will need to perform the transfer and also take into consideration that your account shouldn't be suspended so they could have access to the server). What about domain name that we will register for you, you won't be able to transfer it, unless you pay 15 $ and create free account with Namecheap.com, in this case we shall push your domain name to your account and you will be able to transfer or point it wherever you want. Concerning domain names registered by you, you will just need to go to your domain control panel and point them to another server.
    Thanks helen

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hosting your content on shared server, you are responsible for the neighboring users. It is unacceptable to consume more than the fair share of system resources. That's why we suspend accounts violating our policy. We do that to guarantee the whole server stable operation.