Thread: Accounting Virtual Assistant

Your Virtual Assistant is offline Your Virtual Assistant
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Wink Accounting Virtual Assistant

What do you look for in an office manager?

Is it skill in administrative services? Enclosed are materials that will give you an overview of my business capabilities. With over 12 years of experience in office management, I can help you organize your busy office and deliver the best return on your investment (ROI).

Is it bookkeeping expertise? Very shortly I will be a certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor. Iíve handled Quickbooks and Yardi accounting processes for many of my clients. Whether you need automated accounting, or Accounts Receivable/Payable or Payroll assistance, I have a reputation for getting the results my clients are looking for.

Is it experience in property management? I have that too. I have managed multiple unit buildings for property management and development companies. From rental applications and administration to building maintenance, I streamlined their processes to increase efficiencies and prevent them from losing money unnecessarily.

Have you considered hiring a part- or full-time employee, but itís just not feasible in the current economic climate? Iíd like to help you cost-effectively optimize your office management, so you can focus on the things you do best.

Iím not interested in contracts and long-term commitments right now. I challenge you to try my services on an upcoming project, so I can prove myself to you.

Once you see me perform, youíll be glad you gave me a chance.
    [B]Michelle Mangen[/B]
    Your Virtual Assistant
    [url]www.TheVirtualAsst.com[/url]

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Re

An interesting topic. As you told in the post, office manager do require all the mentioned capabilities. It is not an easy task to hire an office manage. The recruiters must look for all the ability of the person. Thank you for sharing.

quality custom essays online

alvinaash is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

An interesting topic. As you told in the post, office manager do require all the mentioned capabilities. It is not an easy task to hire an office manage. The recruiters must look for all the ability of the person. Thank you for sharing. assignment writing online