Thread: Billing Suggestion

cespence is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Billing Suggestion

I'd like to suggest that you make it clear on the Web site, etc. that billing and accounting department does not work within the same time frame as Tech Support - or during the business hours of the majority of the United States.

The impression given on your Web site is that you're very much available. However, in giving a second look, I'm painfully aware that no where on the site does it say "billing." Very misleading.

I was not aware that billing is located in the Ukraine, which means that if I need to speak with someone or get a billing situation resolved it needs to happen well before 2:00 in the afternoon. This doesn't seem standard - especially for a company whose Web site gives every indication it is located in the US.

Thank you for considering this.

Matt R. is offline WeeHBie
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Billing is available during EST hours through a mix of our US/Ukraine office. Currently this is around 12 hours but we're bringing a fourth person into the billing team to extend these hours.
    Matt Russell
    WebHostingBuzz CEO

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mattdrussell

cespence is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Thanks for your reply.

I learned this information through a tech support person yesterday afternoon - after about 1/2 hour of trying to reach someone in billing. My point was that the information should be easily obtainable on the Web site or at least through the knowledgebase. At 2:00 in the afternoon on a business day, it shouldn't have to take a 1/2 hour minimum of phone calls, e-mails, and live chats to determine that there is no one available to help you in billing until 11 PM at the earliest. If the hours were posted somewhere, I wouldn't have wasted my time or WHB's. Being available for 12 hours of the day is fine - I'm just encouraging you to let folks know when those 12 hours are, to save everyone time and frustration. :-)

Matt R. is offline WeeHBie
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Definitely and I agree.

We'll make these changes on the contact area of our website and make it very clear what hours our billing support is available.
    Matt Russell
    WebHostingBuzz CEO

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mattdrussell

owlowl157 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you!
    Last edited by owlowl157; 05-10-2017 at 06:37 PM.