Thread: Norton security issues with Windows 10?

anwenwilson is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Norton security issues with Windows 10?

Hi all,

Recently I got a new labtop that came with Windows 10. However for a couple of times in a row right after I installed Norton Security and downloaded the updates, I will have problems starting Windows 10. There will be a blue screen saying "Your PC did not start correctly, Press restart to fix the problem or Advanced options to try other repair options", and I can't do anything Norton Support other than performing a systems restore or reset the PC, either option will restore my PC to the original status. The way I installed Norton Security is I logged into my Norton account and downloaded the files. I checked my package of my Norton and it didn't say it supported Windows 10 (I bought the software last year in Best Buy), however I'm guessing if I download Norton from my Norton account it should automatically install the latest version which will be compatiable with Windows 10 right? If anyone experience this problem and know a fix please let me know. Thanks.
    Norton Helpline Number
    http://pc-antivirus-protection.com/mcafee-support-phone-number.php

Davidwatson is offline New Bee
    Servers
    Go Daddy
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

At the moment Norton isnít working with Insider program, so you wonít be able to download Insider updates while having Norton Security installed. Only solution so far is to completely remove Norton Security from your Windows 10. On the other hand, Norton works well with non-Insider version, so if you want to continue using Windows 10 with Norton Security just leave the Insider program.

Corporate Gifting | Corporate Gifting in Gurgaon