Thread: VPS with cPanel

scarlettsu is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default VPS with cPanel

Just curious what the consensus is in regard to VPS providers offering cPanel incl. with the 'high-end' packages?

I know VPS is for developers and I always have terminal open for root control but I have found myself using the likes of a CP to edit quickly and do the otherwise mundane tasks through ssh.

Thank you!

Roger S is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hello,

VPS is considered for use usually if you are a technical person and will be comfortable to manage it by your own.

VPS has more resources than the one you will get in a shared hosing, you can customize it at any time.

Most of the VPS providers have managed support as well. So it is up to you to choose.

Some best option CP are
    cPanel
    Plesk
    VistaCp

cPanel is the best option for VPS though.

sumit812 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

cPanel could be a instrument panel obtainable on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It helps you to simply manage several aspects of your account, as well as the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server. For our server customers, cPanel is employed in conjunction with WebHost Manager, or WHM.

scarlettsu is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Thanks for your share

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hi,
    Sorry but i don't understand what you are asking, but i would like to tell you that vps is very useful in terms of online projects like (seo, youtube seo, website ranking software).
    Hoping this will help you.
    Last edited by Nazar H.; 03-12-2016 at 04:56 AM.

copahost is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

First of all, cPanel is the software, which is designed to specifically to help out with the website management. This is easy to install, plus it doesn't require high level of expertise. With VPS hosting, one can manage multiple websites from a single, intuitive interface. The cPanel VPS plans help to simplify Apache Management with hypervisors that efficiently create virtual instances on a single server. The features of the cPanel for VPS server that makes it a great tool to have - The first benefit, you'll get that as it offers the opportunity to users to monitor websites statics. It also makes ease with which to learn more about “incoming traffic”. With the tool, one can learn about the location, search engine, browser & other external links that are used to access the websites. With cPanel for VPS server, file management is made possible & easier.

At long last, VPS hosting providers offer cPanel with control & stability. VPS with cPanel also offers value-add services such as

• Multiple Domain Management
    • Intuitive DNS Management
    • Perl Modules & ROR (Ruby On Rails) Applications

VPS hosting with cPanel accelerate development time around many websites along with the easy access to server logs, updated settings & security updates.

hanhhoat is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Yes, that is true. VPS hosting with cPanel accelerate development time around many websites along with the easy access to server logs, updated settings and security updates.

markbranson is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

I appreciate Roger S, If you are a technical person, It is easy to manage VPS hosting easily.

jacobwallce is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Its really a helpful discussion topic ,you people doing very informative discussion .keep it on.