Thread: Making an html form usable

scarlettsu is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Making an html form usable

Hey guys, I have an html form that is on my website and I cannot figure out how to get it to send an email with the form results after the user clicks on "submit". I tried creating a php script to send the email but I could not get it to work. Do you have any suggestions on how to get this going? Here is my code:
    Code:
    <div class="col-lg-6 col-sm-5 wow fadeInUp delay-05s">
    <div class="form">
    <input class="input-text" type="text" name="" value="Your Name *" onfocus="if(this.value==this.defaultValue)this.val ue='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value=this.defaultV alue;">
    <input class="input-text" type="text" name="" value="Your E-mail *" onfocus="if(this.value==this.defaultValue)this.val ue='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value=this.defaultV alue;">
    <textarea class="input-text text-area" cols="0" rows="0" onfocus="if(this.value==this.defaultValue)this.val ue='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value=this.defaultV alue;">Please include the details of your request and preferred appointment time for us to contact you.</textarea>
    <input class="input-btn" type="submit" value="submit">

felgall is offline Member
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

You need to link the action attribute on the <form> tag to a form2mail script.

skyhost92 is offline Banned
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Structures are regularly the most dubious part of web advancement for tenderfoots to get their head around, generally on the grounds that it implies venturing out of the safe place of one-way data – never again are you basically showing data at the individual survey your webpage, now you are requesting contribution, for input that you need to prepare somehow. Also, similarly as it might be troublesome for HTML apprentices to see exactly how they handle shape information, so is it hard to see a portion of the issues identifying with availability. On the off chance that you need to host your site whether static or element, we give best web hosting in Lahore. We offer, WordPress hosting, Joomla hosting, shared hosting, VPS hosting, and reseller hosting at exceptionally moderate costs.