Thread: Backlink Index Software

scarlettsu is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Backlink Index Software

Please let me know which backlink index software is best and google, thank you!

1. Backlinks Indexer
    2. Link Juice Maximizer
    3. Nuclear-Link-Indexer
    4. Index bear
    5. Backlink indexing
    6. Linklicious
    7. SenukeX Xindexer

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

I use both BacklinkIndexer.com and Linklicious.com. And my index rate is more than 80% (checked with Scrapebox and believe me, SB misses out many times still) Both services are at basic levels so they cost you only $30/mo in total. My links are basically article links, web 2.0 links, forum links, social network links (FB, tweet, G+, Pinterest) and sometimes social bookmarking links (which I found out will fall off the index eventually).

BacklinkIndexer.com says you can process up to 1500 links per month or 50 links per day with the basic account. But that's the average number. You can enter in 100 links or more in one day and they still process all of them really fast.

So, I highly recommend both BacklinkIndexer.com and Linklicious.com at basic level.

williamworth is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

First of all i will try to get contextual link from the article body because it can easily indexed by search engines without using these tools. If the link is not indexed till 2 weeks than i always prefer to use Linklicious software for backlink indexing.