Thread: PHP Frameworks using Composer on Shared Hosting

InsiteFX is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default PHP Frameworks using Composer on Shared Hosting

Do you have any plans to add Composer to the shared hosting, being as most of the new PHP Frameworks are starting to use it?

Thank you
    Ray

sarahtaylor is offline Sarah Taylor
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Best PHP framework?

I think your forums will be very good for my help can anybody tell me which is the most excellent PHP framework for my site Dissertation Help Service. Iím researching since past few days for a good PHP framework. I want it especially for database driven website.

InsiteFX is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtaylor View Post
    I think your forums will be very good for my help can anybody tell me which is the most excellent PHP framework for my site Dissertation Help Service. Iím researching since past few days for a good PHP framework. I want it especially for database driven website.
    Hi, I use the CodeIgniter PHP Framework because it fast and very easy to learn, It has a Query Builder for working with databases.

CodeIgniter Web Framework

skyhost92 is offline Banned
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

PHP and Python. Shared Hosting is the least expensive oversaw web hosting administration accessible on the web. In spite of the fact that it is ideal to host dynamic sites on a VPS hosting, Cloud Server or a Dedicated server, Shared Hosting will accomplish for a portion of the dynamic systems like PHP, Python Django and so on. With no root get to PHP Frameworks can be utilized on shared web hosting.

charlesmarsh901 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default PHP Framework

Shared Hosting will achieve for a ration of the dynamic structures like PHP, Python Django and so on. Help With Dissertation With no root get to PHP Frameworks may be utilized on shared web hosting.

Jmesbron is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Php

Well, I am as a PHP developer working since 2012, as we know php one of the famous programming language in the worldwide, its providing one of the best platform for us, and if we are talk about Framework such codingnater or other many frameworks i hared about some thing negative but i don't know what a realty behind that its not SEO friendly but i personally don't research about it, if we are talk about WordPress this full SEO friendly as you can check this online e-commerce website.

claralennon is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

This forum is very helpful for new learner after reading your post I am excited because I am learning web development Online Dissertation Proposal Services UK Shared hosting is expensive for website and PHP framework easy to understand and install. and install.

lioneljohn is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

I have been searching for some details regarding the shared hosting technique. It will be helpful if you try to provide some more information regarding this. Is it convenient to use with the PHP frameworks? Please share the details. cheap cable