Thread: Zend Optimizer page instead of index page

Jenny is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Zend Optimizer page instead of index page

I have not heard back from support since 1:52 this morning! That's over 12 hours. (Actually, I last heard from them 1:52 pm yesterday afternoon, but I'm counting since the time of the first of my subsequent posts to the support ticket). So since they are not being any help, does anyone know what causes a "Zend Optimizer not installed" page to show instead of my home page? Other pages of my site are now operational, after the long down time of the shared7 server.
    Last edited by Jenny; 09-02-2007 at 02:57 PM.

SupremeChaotic Guest

The only thing I know about Zend is that it's a PHP engine. Maybe your scripts use it, but the module hasn't been restored to the server yet.
    Last edited by SupremeChaotic; 09-02-2007 at 03:17 PM. Reason: I need to learn to spell...

Jenny is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I discovered that it's my calendar script (from http://www.easyphpcalendar.com/) that must use it, as that section of my site is also showing the Zend message. So for now I've removed the mini calendar from my index to get rid of the error page.

If anyone knows of a reliable inexpensive host, you can contact me through my site, http://www.meetporthuron.com. I'd appreciate it.

nolex00 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Jenny, you cant find any better inexpensive host than WHB. Their prices are the when it comes to value.

mvandemar is offline Pissed off for real now.
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nolex00 View Post
    Jenny, you cant find any better inexpensive host than WHB. Their prices are the when it comes to value.
    Based on what? Are you actually familiar with the other hosts in the same price range? You really think WHB is better than, say StartLogic? Or IX WebHosting, which is actually $1/month cheaper than WHB? What about HostMonster?

Most hosts actually don't have much downtime, that's why the 99.9%+ uptime guarantee is industry standard. The only thing that really sets a host apart is their ability to actually respond... and right now WHB ain't doing so hot in that regard.

-Michael
    Last edited by Franki N; 09-05-2007 at 04:14 AM. Reason: links removed. readers can google for those company if they wanted to...

JasonD Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mvandemar View Post
    Based on what? Are you actually familiar with the other hosts in the same price range? You really think WHB is better than, say StartLogic Or IX WebHosting, which is actually $1/month cheaper than WHB? What about HostMonster?

Most hosts actually don't have much downtime, that's why the 99.9%+ up-time guarantee is industry standard. The only thing that really sets a host apart is their ability to actually respond... and right now WHB ain't doing so hot in that regard.

-Michael
    Interesting, the plans which are cheaper... two have no MYSQL, limited in other areas, and have no relevance to this topic. All three are turn-key resale sites. None offer any form of publication, where you can see what the customers are saying. One is a temporary promotional discount.

They seem generic and shady, in my opinion. (Cheaper, at what cost?)

There is no mention of limitations, how they handle situations, no mention in the BBS, no real contact information. (I am going to suggest removal of those links.)
    Last edited by Franki N; 09-05-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: links in quote removed...

HelenMoreland is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Zend framework is major platform where you have to follow the installation steps carefully. I am using zend platform for my projects and i followed an essay writing services during zend setup. It is a powerful platform for loading php scripts in a secure way. It is easy to use and programs loaded in zend framework are safe and secure.