Thread: Happy Holidays from WebHostingBuzz - Our Christmas / New Year support hours

Matt R. is offline WeeHBie
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Happy Holidays from WebHostingBuzz - Our Christmas / New Year support hours

Seasons greetings all,

Hasn't 2009 flown by? I can remember writing a similar message just this time last year and even back in 2007...

It's been another good year for WebHostingBuzz and I've personally seem even more improvements in the quality of service that we deliver. A few highlights for me are:

• Introduction of VPS - we now have several hundred VPS clients
    • Introduction of 24x7 phone support
    • Launch and continued improvement of our new website
    • And just today... the launch of WebHostingBuzz UK

I hope you all have enjoyed similarly succesful years and have fought through some challenging economic times. The economists have 2010 as looking much better and I hope this is the case as it will benefit you, me and us as a company.

Back to business...

We are maintaining a full 24x7 helpdesk presence through both Christmas (25th December) and New Year (31st December-1st of January) with some changes.

• Christmas Eve (24th) and Christmas Day (25th) will have full phone, live chat and helpdesk support.
    • New Years Eve live support and phone support will be working till 12 p.m. EST. Our tech staff will be working a skeletal shift.
    • New Years Day live support and phone support will start at 5 a.m. EST and carry on as normal. Our tech staff will be working a skeletal shift.

Our management team (myself, Safvan, Wayne, Dennis and Elena) will stay closely in touch with all our operations throughout the holiday period.

For those who celebrate it, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope 2010 is very prosperous for you all.
    Last edited by Elena O.; 12-15-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    Matt Russell
    WebHostingBuzz CEO

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mattdrussell

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Kidman View Post
    No 1 Android App to protect your privacy! Lock up your Facebook, WhatsApp, Clash of Clans, Messenger, Gallery and other important apps which may leak your privacy with LEO Privacy. And it can also protect your privacy by hiding images and videos.
    This applock make my mobile phone safe now. Love it !

denny is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Web hosting buzz celebrating holidays with Essay Helpers Ready To Writer Your Essay about students work and their holidays assignment.