Thread: Joomla! & laptop give away

Matt R. is offline WeeHBie
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Default Joomla! & laptop give away

Hello All,

A few of you have contacted us asking if the comments posted on the Joomla! blog post qualify for the laptop give-away. I want to qualify that these do not count. We emailed forum members and asked for your help here because other hosting companies had also asked their clients to do it.

The laptop give-away is completely separate to this and is to try and help improve our brand awareness (there are very few recent WHB reviews in general).

We are extremely grateful that so many of you took the time to post about us (and the fact that we had an overwhelming positive feel) was very pleasing for us all here to see.

Happy Holidays,
    Matt
    Matt Russell
    WebHostingBuzz CEO

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mattdrussell

Matt R. is offline WeeHBie
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Hello all,

I have spoken to CloudAccess and they believe that some of the comments posted by them are inaccurate and are from WHB customers. I've said I will look into this, it certainly isn't our style to try and encourage untruths about competitors and we want this to be a fair race.

So please, if you posted a comment on the Joomla blog, please make sure it is only about your WebHostingBuzz experience and do not involve CloudAccess, or any of the other bidders either.

We are an honest and ethical company and while I very much appreciate you coming to our support, we want this to be a fair decision making process.

Matt
    Matt Russell
    WebHostingBuzz CEO

Follow me on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mattdrussell

Twiztid is offline Member
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

I agree there Matt, this company does not need trash talking about any other hosting companies. Web Hosting Buzz the name should stand for itself , I hope you win the contract.

Twiztid

Benny Parks is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

agree hope you win

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niki Kidman View Post
    Have you ever heard LEO Privacy? Its a privacy protection app. I think its SEO done very well! I can see everywhere online people talk about it... Really secure for privacy?
    I always use this applock to secure my phone.

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Discover as much as possibilities as you can, using top essay writing reviews this method you will not let any stone unturned and appropriately check the correct one for your move. The supply of numerous choices will assure you that you will be moving exactly right. Now when you have the complete information then check always the authenticity of the company.