Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Win an Apple iPad from WebHostingBuzz this Christmas #buzzmas

Arkadij S Guest

Lightbulb Win an Apple iPad from WebHostingBuzz this Christmas #buzzmas

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate Christmas from the team at WebHostingBuzz. To help you get in the festive mood, we have a 16GB iPad giveaway!

Our #buzzmas Twitter contest beings December, 9 (today) @9am EST and ends January, 11 @5pm EST. To participate you need to send your tweets that promote this event. Each tweet should unconditionally contain all of the following elements to qualify:

• the company name WebHostingBuzz
    • #buzzmas hashtag
    • the http://bit.ly/buzzmas URL to our blog
    • mention of the grand or weekly prize

You wonder what the weekly prizes are? Those are four awesome Flip UltraHD Camcorders we are going to give you each Tuesday!

Here’s the example of a qualifying tweet:
    It’s #buzzmas! Want to win a 16GB iPad from WebHostingBuzz! http:/bit.ly/buzzmas

If you want to get the weekly prize specifically – simply increase your chances like that:
    WebHostingBuzz! Give me a Flip UltraHD Camcoder for #buzzmas! http:/bit.ly/buzzmas

• Since we are much concerned about spam, here go some more rules:
    • you can post your tweets only once in 6 hours, otherwise we will be forced to disqualify you;
    • you must be creative –think of new tweets in order to avoid tweeting the same message;
    • you must follow us for us to track your tweets and for the script to work correctly;
    • you must accept DMs (direct messages) for us to be able to get back to you.

Winners will be picked at random by a script. The contest runs till January, 11 5pm EST. The more you tweet the bigger your chances are! Good luck!
    Last edited by Arkadij S; 12-09-2010 at 12:41 PM.

tech21 is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Great!! This is one of the best opportunity to grab the Apple ipad this Christmas. I am ready for that.

Merry Christmas Wishes

WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Great work.I loved to read every article in this forum. Of these I have a special interest on this. Thanks for the every post you have made in this forum.
    Dissertation Writing Service made a prosperous year for the candidates who completed dissertations through us. Join on our happiness.

WillisMorgan is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

If you’re active in the web hosting community, you may have noticed HostReview’s annual awards are now underway again.

daisyfaith is offline New Bee
    Servers
    Daisy Faith
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Great work.I loved to read every article in this forum. Of these I have a special interest on this. Thanks for the every post you have made in this forum.
    coursework writer uk made a prosperous year for the candidates who completed dissertations through us. Join on our happiness.

MorganDuffy is offline New Bee
    WHB Points this Month
    WHB Points
    Thanks

Post My friend win that prize

Term paper wins that Christmas gift last year and provide 1 day free services and whole week..